Your nonprofit’s website is an investment that’s worth protecting.
Managing a board, volunteers, and plenty of other important tasks keeps you busy so your site gets left in the dark.
Making time to stay on top of regular WordPress updates isn’t your thing so you put it off because it’s not a priority.
Whether you realize it or not, every month your site's needs are neglected, a hidden security risk grows.
It’s a matter of time before your website gets hacked.
Here's what can happen:
- Your site’s pages, posts, and theme might get deleted
- Donor and personal information can be stolen
- Your site gets hijacked or taken offline for days to months
- You might have to pay a $10K ransom to get your files back
Strong WordPress security should be a priority and not an afterthought.
Do you have time to deal with an emotionally exhausting experience along with everything else that's on your plate?
It’s important to keep website attacks from happening in the first place.
Is this you?
Where do you want to be?
Many nonprofits and charities are at an even higher risk of a security or data breach because they often rely on free software, inexpensive website hosting and, in many cases, lack the expertise to adequately protect themselves."
~ Conscious Governance
Our WordPress Security Plans are powered by trusted industry leaders in website firewall protection and website hosting
Frequently Asked Questions
Glad you asked! We'd recommend reading our Why Monthly WordPress Care Matters article. You'll learn tips on how performing monthly updates to a WordPress site can help keep it online, protected, and secure from hackers.
Imagine having peace of mind knowing your nonprofit’s WordPress site won’t get hacked.
Our custom WordPress Security Plans save you time so you can focus on what matters the most.
- Close back doors - clean up of any hidden pathways so attackers can’t gain access to your login page and do any damage.
- Update software - WordPress plugins and core framework are properly updated each month so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Protect users - your website’s important user data is protected so it can’t be stolen and sold in bulk on the dark web.
- Backup files - important website files are saved every day off-site so they’re safe from the hands of an attacker.
- Extra protection - the walls of your nonprofit’s WordPress site are strengthened to keep attackers out.
- 24/7 monitoring - we’ll have a watchful eye on your site and can stop any suspicious activity or events from happening in the first place.
If something is broken on your website, create a ticket and our team will address the issue within 24 to 48 hours.
Need to print a receipt or review your purchases? Visit your account page. Make sure you've got your user and password information ready.
Yes, you can cancel your plan anytime.
It's a month-to-month subscription service with no contract to sign.
We don't provide refunds.
To cancel your order, send a two-week email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org