Hackers are always looking for a back door into your nonprofit's site
Day or night, your WordPress software needs to be regularly updated so your site stays protected from attacks.
We’re a nonprofit. Why would anyone want to hack into our website?
Security breaches and ransomware attacks are on the rise for nonprofits. Whether you’re a comms team of one or a large organization, strong WordPress security matters.
Your audience donates, registers, and buys products on your website every day. Their personal identifiable information is valuable to hackers because they can sell it in bulk on the dark web.
It's important to prevent threats from happening in the first place so your user data stays safe.
Think about where you're at with your nonprofit's WordPress updates and security
Is this you?
Where do you want to be?
Many nonprofits and charities are at an even higher risk of a security or data breach because they often rely on free software, inexpensive website hosting and, in many cases, lack the expertise to adequately protect themselves."
~ Conscious Governance
Our WordPress Security Plans are powered by trusted industry leaders in website firewall protection and website hosting
Frequently Asked Questions
Glad you asked! We'd recommend reading our Why Monthly WordPress Care Matters article. You'll learn tips on how performing monthly updates to a WordPress site can help keep it online, protected, and secure from hackers.
Imagine having peace of mind knowing your nonprofit’s WordPress site won’t get hacked.
Our custom WordPress Security Plans save you time so you can focus on what matters the most.
- Close back doors - clean up of any hidden pathways so attackers can’t gain access to your login page and do any damage.
- Update software - WordPress plugins and core framework are properly updated each month so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Protect users - your website’s important user data is protected so it can’t be stolen and sold in bulk on the dark web.
- Backup files - important website files are saved every day off-site so they’re safe from the hands of an attacker.
- Extra protection - the walls of your nonprofit’s WordPress site are strengthened to keep attackers out.
- 24/7 monitoring - we’ll have a watchful eye on your site and can stop any suspicious activity or events from happening in the first place.
If something is broken on your website, create a ticket and our team will address the issue within 24 to 48 hours.
Need to print a receipt or review your purchases? Visit your account page. Make sure you've got your user and password information ready.
Yes, you can cancel your plan anytime.
It's a month-to-month subscription service with no contract to sign.
We don't provide refunds.
To cancel your order, send a two-week email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org