Your nonprofit’s website is an investment that’s worth protecting.
Managing a board, volunteers, and plenty of other important tasks keeps you busy so your site gets left in the dark.
Free up your team's time and lock down your WordPress website from getting hacked
$175 / month
$350 / month
$525 / month
How your nonprofit's WordPress website stays protected from online attacks
Regular Software Updates
Your WordPress plugins are properly updated every month and the core software is maintained so you don’t need to worry about it
Back Doors Closed
Hidden pathways are secured so attackers can’t get inside your WordPress files through the login page or outdated code
Protecting Your Data
Your important WordPress files are and saved off-site every day so the donor and member data stays out of the hands of an attacker
We monitor your website 24/7 so if it’s ever offline, we can reach out to your web host to get it back up and ready to share your mission
Expert WordPress Advice
Stop wasting your time searching Google about your website issue and open a support ticket to get real answers to your question
Wings for Your Team
Get one-on-one monthly video training by a WordPress expert so your team always feels empowered and supported
Frequently Asked Questions
Glad you asked! We'd recommend reading our Why Monthly WordPress Care Matters article. You'll learn tips on how performing monthly updates to a WordPress site can help keep it online, protected, and secure from hackers.
Imagine having peace of mind knowing your nonprofit’s WordPress site won’t get hacked.
Our custom WordPress Security Plans save you time so you can focus on what matters the most.
- Close back doors - clean up of any hidden pathways so attackers can’t gain access to your login page and do any damage.
- Update software - WordPress plugins and core framework are properly updated each month so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Protect users - your website’s important user data is protected so it can’t be stolen and sold in bulk on the dark web.
- Backup files - important website files are saved every day off-site so they’re safe from the hands of an attacker.
- Extra protection - the walls of your nonprofit’s WordPress site are strengthened to keep attackers out.
- 24/7 monitoring - we’ll have a watchful eye on your site and can stop any suspicious activity or events from happening in the first place.
If something is broken on your website, create a ticket and our team will address the issue within 24 to 48 hours.
Need to print a receipt or review your purchases? Visit your account page. Make sure you've got your user and password information ready.
Yes, you can cancel your plan anytime.
It's a month-to-month subscription service with no contract to sign.
We don't provide refunds.
To cancel your order, send a two-week email notice to email@example.com