Care that grows with you
Your website should always be online, secure, and updated for the best performance.
We can nurture your website while your work blossoms
Choose a WordPress Care Plan that fits your needs. No contracts, cancel anytime.
Powered by trusted security, monitoring, and support partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Glad you asked! We'd recommend reading our Why Monthly WordPress Care Matters article. You'll learn tips on how performing monthly updates to a WordPress site can help keep it online, protected, and secure from hackers.
With heatmaps, you'll see how users are interacting with your website's page content over time. Pair it with video recordings and Google Analytics - and your team can capture valuable visitor insights:
- Discover which types of content or call-to-action areas are successful on pages
- Learn which pages on your navigation get the most clicks; and what order produces more click-through
- A/B test different types of content on pages with sales funnels to determine which one produces more results
Before creating new content, your team can make data-driven decisions to increase conversions with your key audience. Or identify where users may be getting confused, frustrated, and dropping off your website.
To help you learn how visitors are navigating and interacting with your website's content, we use software to record their sessions. It's quite cool! You’ll see in real-time how users interact with your site: clicks, scrolling, and mouse navigation across pages.
- What content is the most popular on your new home page?
- How long do users stay on your programs and ways to give pages?
- Which donation buttons are getting more clicks?
If your team is too busy to make content updates on your site (to existing content), leave it to us! Your team provides the copywriting and we update your site for you.
Examples of basic content updates
- Update the text on an existing blog post
- Update the text on an existing page
- Replace an inline or featured image on an existing blog post
- Replace an inline or featured image on an existing page
If something is broken on your website, create a ticket and our team will address the issue within 24 to 48 hours.
Need to print a receipt or review your purchases? Visit your account page. Make sure you've got your user and password information ready.
Yes, you can cancel your WordPress Care Plan anytime (for any reason). It's a monthly service to help your grow with no contract to sign.
NOTE: We don't provide refunds. So we need a two week's notice so that we can ensure your subscription can be cancelled properly.